Avenga hilft e.V. Bahnhofsvorplatz 1 50667 Köln, Germany
+49 (0) 221 84 630 0 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board: Marcel Kappestein (Chairman), Jan Webering, Willi Mezger Registration court: Köln Registration number: VR 21100
1. Information on data processing, legal basis and terminology
1.2 The terms used, such as “personal data” or their “processing”, refer to the definitions in Art. 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1.3 The personal data of users processed as part of this online offer includes usage data (the web pages visited on our online offer, access times), communication data (device IDs, IP addresses, location data, browser type and version, operating system used).
1.4 The term “user” includes all categories of persons affected by the data processing.
1.5 We process users’ personal data only in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that the users’ data is only processed if a legal permission exists.
1.6 We point out that the legal basis for the consents are Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a. and Art. 7 GDPR. The legal basis for processing for the fulfillment of our services and implementation of contractual measures is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. GDPR. The legal basis for processing to fulfill our legal obligations is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c. GDPR and the legal basis for processing to protect our legitimate interests is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR.
2. Security measures We take organizational, contractual and technical security measures state of the art to ensure that the provisions of data protection laws are complied with and thus to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. The security measures include in particular the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server.
3. Transfer of data to third parties and third-party providers Data is only passed on to third parties within the framework of legal requirements. We only pass on user data to third parties if this is necessary, for example, on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
4. Collection of access data and log files
4.1 We collect on the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR, we collect data about each access to the server on which our website is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes the name of the website accessed, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user’s operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address (anonymized) and the requesting provider.
4.2 Log file information is stored for security reasons (e.g. for the clarification of abuse or fraud) for a maximum of 30 days and then deleted. Data whose further storage is required for evidentiary purposes is exempt from deletion until final clarification of the respective incident.
4.3 This website is hosted on servers of Avenga Germany GmbH. As part of the hosting process, the user’s IP address (anonymized) is transmitted to Avenga Germany GmbH in the form of log files, where it is deleted after 2 months at the latest. This company processes the data on our behalf in accordance with Art. 28 para. 3 p. 1 GDPR. For the purpose of optimization and for security reasons, we use the wao.io service (https://wao.io), which is also operated and hosted by Avenga Germany GmbH in Germany.
4.4 When using subcontractors and service providers, appropriate legal precautions such as technical and organizational measures have been taken to ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with the relevant legal requirements.
6. Contact The data you provide will be managed and stored in compliance with GDPR.
7. Deletion of data The data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations. If user data is not deleted because it is required for other and legally permissible purposes, its processing will be restricted.
8. Right of objection Users may object to the future processing of their personal data in accordance with the legal requirements at any time. The objection can be made in particular against the processing for purposes of direct advertising.
10. Note in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG). For easier readability, gender-specific representation is not used. Corresponding terms apply to all genders in the sense of equal treatment.